- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Fine in many respects with good sitting accommodation and a very comfortable double bed. The views from the Velux windows to the Firth of Fo..."
"We've just had a fantastic stay at Rowan Cottage with our 3 year old twins. We had the whole upstairs to ourselves which had an open plan li..."
"Really enjoyed our stay here. Plenty of space for 2 adults and 2 children aged 6 and 8. The host was very helpful and gave us plenty of idea..."
"We had a lovely relaxing stay at Rowan Cottage. Really felt homely & easy walking distance to high street & beaches. LLots of open space for..."
"We were immediately at home after the warm and genuine welcome we received from the owner of this guest house. The accomodation was spacious..."
About the hotel
Relaxing and comfortable furnished rooms overlooking the golf course and with sea views. Easy travel distance to Edinburgh of 20-30 minutes. Ideal Location for travelling around or visiting Scotland.
This is warm, friendly, guest house, in a very relaxing location. Fabulous walks nearbye next to the sea front and Belhaven Beach which is a huge unspoilt expanse of open sandy beach. . . . ! You can walk easily to the high street (5 mins) where you can find shops and restaurants.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Pitch n' Putt , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Translation Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Fine in many respects with good sitting accommodation and a very comfortable double bed.
The views from the Velux windows to the Firth of Forth were great. Less than satisfactory toilet facilities with limited headroom due to the nature of the attic conversion.
Our wonderful guest room comes with stunning sea views, your own sitting room area and an additional single bedroom.
The bathroom has an unlimited hot water supply with a lovely relaxing bath to enjoy! We are minutes from the town centre and the beach.
A great short break - would return!
We've just had a fantastic stay at Rowan Cottage with our 3 year old twins.
We had the whole upstairs to ourselves which had an open plan living area with sofa, TV, DVD, music, books, games, beds, etc., along with another bedroom and bathroom. It had a small fridge and kettle and Mary provided tea/coffee/juice/water/milk/biscuits. Someone had recommended on another review that we should bring our own breakfast (cereal, bowls, spoons & milk) which we did as it's a guest house rather than B&B - worked out perfectly. Mary was such a kind and friendly host, the rooms were clean and cosy and the bath was perfect for our girls (no shower). The four of us cosied up together in the huge super king size bed. Our girls thought it was a great adventure and we had a really comfortable stay. Would definitely return in the future.