- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Mary was very helpful and phoned us as we were traveling to give us instructions of how to find her and where to park...."
"The owners is a woman very nice, the room was big, mainly enough big for a Family to stay because there were 3 beds., with a Space living ro..."
"Fine in many respects with good sitting accommodation and a very comfortable double bed. The views from the Velux windows to the Firth of Fo..."
"We've just had a fantastic stay at Rowan Cottage with our 3 year old twins. We had the whole upstairs to ourselves which had an open plan li..."
About the hotel
Relaxing and comfortable furnished rooms overlooking the golf course and with sea views. Easy travel distance to Edinburgh of 20-30 minutes. Ideal Location for travelling around or visiting Scotland.
This is warm, friendly, guest house, in a very relaxing location. Fabulous walks nearbye next to the sea front and Belhaven Beach which is a huge unspoilt expanse of open sandy beach. . . . ! You can walk easily to the high street (5 mins) where you can find shops and restaurants.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Translation Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 22:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
ideal location easy walk into Dunbar.
Mary was very helpful and phoned us as we were traveling to give us instructions of how to find her and where to park.
Nice small House in front of the golf course and view of the sea.
The owners is a woman very nice, the room was big, mainly enough big for a Family to stay because there were 3 beds., with a Space living room and a very clean bathroom.
It is located in a good area at 2km from The rail station. The taxi took 5£ to go until The guest House. I recommend it.