- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We had a fantastic stay. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the food was great! We would stay at the Bell Inn again and recommen..."
"A great hotel and cheap booking through Laterooms. But as i find with a lot of hotels that are cheap to book, the price of the food and drin..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff..."
"the staff were very friendly and helpful. would stay here again..."
"Wonderful location in the New Forest, the ponies,donkeys and cows were so enchanting. The fact that we could take our dog and enjoy walks in..."
About the hotel
A secret hideaway in The New Forest, a charming historic inn dating from 1782 situated in the picturesque New Forest, in the hamlet of Brook. Award winning cuisine, warm and caring service, comfortable bedrooms and 2 challenging 18 hole golf courses await you. Whether you wish to unwind and relax, explore the forest, discover hidden coastal villages or participate in any of the sporting activities, you will always be welcome.
We are only one minute from the M27, and specialise in looking after small numbers of guests, whether a golf group, a few friends or familly on a short break, or for a business meeting. Our reputation for quality cuisine and wines is growing all the time, and you can choose to eat in the bar from the a la carte menu. We are delighted to announce that Carl France, has joined us as Head Chef to manage our kitchen operation. Carl is dedicated to using locally sourced food and follows that principle by sourcing a significant amount of our produce from within the New Forest. Important information Guests wishing to dine at the restaurant should pre-book a table. The restaurant is open from 18:30 until 21:00.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:31 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Bell Inn Hotel in LYNDHURST are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The Bell Inn Hotel
A wonderfully charming hotel.
Very welcoming staff and accomadation. We ate at the hotel and the meal was fantastic. You could actually see the horses from the bedroom window just like in the hotel photo!
Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent stay!
We had a fantastic stay.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the food was great. We would stay at the Bell Inn again and recommend it to others.