- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"The hotel was excellant, a very pleasant stay...."
"We stayed as a 'stop-over' just to check it out really but we were impressed and intend to return. We used the leisure facilities - great po..."
"Tiny room, tiny bed, no bath, very poor treatment for the single traveller...."
"A very comfortable & enjoyable stay. All hotel staff were very helpful and courteous. Room was quite good but had I wanted to have an early..."
About the hotel
Affordable Luxury Without Compromise - in the Heart of Scotland If you are looking for great Scottish hospitality, award-winning food,stunning countryside and a luxurious country retreat, Knock Castle has it all. You could be in search of a quiet meal out together, a weekend break in the heart of Scotland, an unrivalled wedding venue or a great place for business - you'll find we offer exactly what you require and real value for money.
- Disabled Facilities, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Knock Castle Hotel & Spa
The hotel was excellant, a very pleasant stay.
Passion Killer of a 1st anniversary Break
When we checked in we were told we were not staying in the main building, but were staying at the lodge which is 100m along the road.
When we entered our room which was called The Glen Devon it stank of shake n vac which was overwhelming and could not hide the smell of damp. On entering the room the bedsheets looked very crumpled. My wife informed me that there was no bottom sheet. The cupboards had packaging from somebody elses underpants. In the morning our suspicions on dampness was confirmed as we were met by a slater on the bathroom tiles. Twice we asked to speak to the manager but both times we were told he was in a meeting and were given an email address. I asked the reception to have him contact us which he never did.