- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Warm friendly welcome on arrival. Very comfortable and homely feel, nothing was too much trouble we would not hesitate to come back again. M..."
"I was welcomed by the proprietor who showed me round the place where everything is. Very friendly atmosphere and a place to stay when stuck..."
"Dunard House was a great experience. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and Paul the owner could not have done enough for me. The place is most co..."
"Great B&B. Owner really flexible and accommodating. Large room that was nice and clean with a great view. Train station 5 mins walk away. Go..."
"Paul is an extremely good host who when he tells you to make yourself at home genuinely means it. With his local knowledge he is a great sou..."
About the hotel
We offer all our guests a complimentary continental breakfast. However, a full Scottish breakfast is served in the guests' dining room from Mon-Sat, for a supplement of £5 per person. On a Sunday a continental breakfast will be available (where you help yourself) Free parking is available within the grounds of the guest house and Wireless Internet is available free of charge to guests with their own laptop computers.
Situated in Cambuslang in a quiet, child-friendly street, our large Victorian style detached house with private enclosed gardens and free off-street parking is within walking distance of local restaurants, shops and buses. Cambuslang has regular trains to Glasgow, Hamilton and Motherwell and good bus services to surrounding towns and Glasgow. Two train stations are located within 0. 6 miles from the house, and it takes 13 minutes to arrive to the centre of Glasgow. We are 2 miles from the M74 motorway. We offer quality accommodation at a low cost with varying rooms, ranging from a single room to a more generous family sized room. All have tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk, a choice of Freeview TV channels, a fridge, hair-dryer and radio alarm. All have garden views and some rooms have panoramic views.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Warm friendly welcome on arrival.
Very comfortable and homely feel, nothing was too much trouble we would not hesitate to come back again. Many Thanks Dave & Dee
A Very Welcoming Palce
I was welcomed by the proprietor who showed me round the place where everything is.
Very friendly atmosphere and a place to stay when stuck in the area overnight...