- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"This hotel is very close to the city centre, although you can't see it easily. It is all very modern, with a lot of glass everywhere. There..."
"It is well situated near the town centre for shopping and to the bars and restaurants all within a 10 minute walk so no taxi's required..."
"Comfortable very clean room and everything worked. Staff helpful and hotel central...."
"I had a brilliant stay with Preston International, the room was comfortable, clean and spacious. Customer service was fantastic, the staff I..."
"Very clean. I visited the Preston International Legacy in December 2015. All staff are very friendly and the hotel is very clean. Only probl..."
About the hotel
Ideally located close to the city centre and opposite the University of Central Lancashire, Preston International Hotel is an impressive modern building and the perfect base for stays in the North West. Preston Train Station is only a 10 minute walk away whilst the M6 Motorway is within easy reach. Each of the modern 75 en-suite bedrooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV with freeview and tea and coffee making facilities.
Free parking is also available. The Brunel Room, located on the lower ground floor, offers a full hot & cold buffet breakfast including a varied selection of cereals, chilled fruit juices, fruit segments and bakery goods, as well as a full English breakfast selection. From mid-morning though until the evening, take advantage of our extensive lounge menu, served in the light and airy contemporary Cafe Bar. Guests can experience the vibrant activity in Preston City Centre and explore the broad and eclectic mix of shops, bars, café’ bars, pubs, restaurants and theatres. Blackpool, Manchester and Liverpool are all within reach
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/05/2016 to 29/05/2025 - Guide dogs permitted only. For arrivals on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, payment must be supported by a Credit/Debit Card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Very modern, good location
This hotel is very close to the city centre, although you can't see it easily.
It is all very modern, with a lot of glass everywhere. There is a bar, lounge, and restaurant, which were very handy for when we arrived in the evening and didn't want to go out again. When you arrive, it looks as if there is nothing else around it at all - but in fact there are many places to eat and drink within 5 minutes walk. Car parking on the site was good, you wouldn't always get that in a city centre. Preston may not be a holiday destination, but if you need to go there don't miss the Harris Art Gallery, and also Avenham Park - they are things of beauty, in a city which doesn't appear to be beautiful at first sight.
This hotel is top notch have stayed a few times and been well treated 10/10
It is well situated near the town centre for shopping and to the bars and restaurants all within a 10 minute walk so no taxi's required