- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We were welcomed when we arrived the room was beautiful every where was very clean and had a lovely breakfast would definitely use this acco..."
"The proprietors were extremely friendly and helpful, the accommodation was clean and comfortable...."
"I was disappointed because I agreed to downsize to a small room with double bed for single occupancy to help the landlord out, the bathroom..."
"Only stayed for an overnight - room was very clean and got slept well. The breakfast was fabulous and the owner very friendly and helpful. W..."
About the hotel
Chalmers Bed & Breakfast is a beautiful Victorian Townhouse located in Ayr, Ayrshire, Scotland. We are 15 minutes drive from Glasgow Prestwick International airport and 50 minutes drive from Glasgow International Airport. We offer a shuttle service from our guesthouse to both airports) Chalmers is ideally located 5 minutes from Ayr town centre with quick access to excellent shopping, pubs, bars, restaurants and Ayr's beautiful beach.
Many of the world's famous Championship Golf courses including Turnberry, Royal Troon, Old Prestwick and Dundonald Links (Loch Lomond) are within 30 minutes drive. Chalmers is loacted 5 minutes from Ayr College, The West of Scotland University, Ayr Bus and Railway Stations. We offer a full cooked scottish breakfast to each of our guests (if you want a lighter option this is available)
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/04/2015 to 31/05/2017 - Expected arrival time is 16:00-19:00 unless specified. Flexible arrival times can be arranged by contacting the owners on 44 1292 282841 or 01292 282841 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
75% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasure to stay at this hotel
We were welcomed when we arrived the room was beautiful every where was very clean and had a lovely breakfast would definitely use this accomadation again
The proprietors were extremely friendly and helpful, the accommodation was clean and comfortable.