This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Lough Erne Resort, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, is the first AA and NITB Five Star Hotel in Northern Ireland, awarded 'Best Hotel' at the 2011 Northern Ireland Tourism Awards and ‘Golf Resort of The Year’ by the Irish Golf Tour Operators Association (2010). The Resort is the ultimate expression in old world heritage and new world luxury, set on its very own 600 acre peninsula, between Castle Hume Lough and Lower Lough Erne, just outside Enniskillen, with stunning panoramic views from almost every vantage point.
This unique luxury Fermanagh hotel’s facilities include: · 120 luxury Rooms and Suites · Two Championship Golf Courses including The Faldo Course, a Golf World & Golf Monthly Top 100 Course (UK & Ireland) and the Championship Castle Hume Course. · Rory McIlroy as its Touring Professional representing The Resort around the World · The Faldo Academy, a state of the art Practice and Tuition centre · Authentic Thai Spa, with Thai Therapists using Thai Products and techniques · A variety of innovative Dining Experiences with menus composed by Award winning Chef, Noel McMeel. Including: The Catalina Restaurant, The Blaney Bar with an Exclusive collection of 101 Irish Whiskies; The Loughside Bar & Grill, a variety of Afternoon Teas in The Garden Hall and The Halfway House located behind the 9th Green of The Faldo Championship Course · 6 Conference & Meeting Rooms · Cygnets The 'BIG' Experience for our younger Guests (0-11 years). · One of Ireland’s most romantic Wedding Venues, All this combined with warm, friendly and attentive service; make Lough Erne Resort one of the world’s most magical destinations.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 26/01/2013 to 31/03/2013 - Sauna, Steamroom and swimmingpool are closed for refurbishment and will be back open on 01/04/13. Treatments are still available during this period at the spa. The LateRooms.com rates for Lough Erne Resort in Enniskillen are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet