Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Lough Erne Resort
|5||AA Assessed Hotel||Ratings explained|
This unique luxury Fermanagh hotel’s facilities include:
· 120 luxury Rooms and Suites
· Two Championship Golf Courses including The Faldo Course, a Golf World & Golf Monthly Top 100 Course (UK & Ireland) and the Championship Castle Hume Course.
· Rory McIlroy as its Touring Professional representing The Resort around the World
· The Faldo Academy, a state of the art Practice and Tuition centre
· Authentic Thai Spa, with Thai Therapists using Thai Products and techniques
· A variety of innovative Dining Experiences with menus composed by Award winning Chef, Noel McMeel. Including: The Catalina Restaurant, The Blaney Bar with an Exclusive collection of 101 Irish Whiskies; The Loughside Bar & Grill, a variety of Afternoon Teas in The Garden Hall and The Halfway House located behind the 9th Green of The Faldo Championship Course
· 6 Conference & Meeting Rooms
· Cygnets The 'BIG' Experience for our younger Guests (0-11 years).
· One of Ireland’s most romantic Wedding Venues,
All this combined with warm, friendly and attentive service; make Lough Erne Resort one of the world’s most magical destinations.