- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The Hotel is in a great position for all local amenities and we had the full use of the Spa facilities. Having a heated outdoor pool meant w..."
"The hotel was very friendly and helpful we didn't use the restaurant but the breakfast good...."
"The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room was nice but not as nice as I would have expected for the price. The bed was comfortabl..."
"Great spa, food and customer service but the room was a let down . We knew that we were getting a small double fronting onto the main road a..."
"Having stayed here previously and had an amazing time I was slightly concerned to read some not so good reviews. I was quite apprehensive as..."
About the hotel
Nestled in a picturesque market town by the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors, this elegant Hotel boasts superb dining, full spa facilities, a heated outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi This wonderfully secluded retreat is a haven of laid-back luxury and indulgent relaxation. It exquisitely blends the traditional comforts of its Victorian heritage with an irresistible boutique design. Guests can choose from a range of individually designed en-suite bedrooms and suites each with their own unique décor, style and character.
Superb food plays a big part in life at Feversham. Diners can enjoy classically inspired dishes created from fresh locally sourced seasonal ingredients. The award-winning Verbena Spa offers a full range of revitalising treatments and indulgent facilities including their famous heat experience and an outdoor heated swimming pool. Located in Helmsley, just off the A170, it offers free parking and is only 40 minutes from York. It is also perfect for visitors to Castle Howard, Whitby, Scarborough and Nunnington Hall. Please note guests can book no more than 4 rooms. If booking more than 4 online your reservation may be cancelled.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Hotel is in a great position for all local amenities and we had the full use of the Spa facilities.
Having a heated outdoor pool meant we could use it even in November. We were given a complimentary upgrade to a fantastic suite as it was my husbands birthday. The team could not have been more helpful, they even provided a birthday card and chocolates!. We has a log burning fire in the room which made it cosy and romantic. The food and service was excellent. We have stayed here before and will definitely stay again. Highly recommended.
Feversham Arms Hotel & Verbena Spa
The hotel was very friendly and helpful we didn't use the restaurant but the breakfast good.