- 11 guest reviews
"An absolutely lovely overnight stay. Such a refreshing change from a standard hotel environment. The apartments are located on a quiet, st..."
"Great area and great apartment. Staff really friendly and close to city centre. We will definitely stay here many times again...."
"My husband and I were very happy with our accommodation and this was the first time we had ever stayed in serviced accommodation. The accomm..."
"If you're after somewhere other than just another nondescript hotel to stay in, I'd recommend Victoria Apartments. Last week was my third we..."
"i had stayed at Victoria Apartments before and found them very comfortable so look forward to staying again. in the near future . Would reco..."
About the hotel
Situated in Windsor Park, our self-catering apartments have free Wi-Fi, on a peaceful tree-lined avenue in the university area of Belfast. The famous Lisburn Road is on our doorstep, where plenty of bars, cafes, shops and restaurants can be found. Belfast itself also offers plenty of museums, Theatres, cinemas, restaurants to suit everyone.
Rail and bus links are within walking distance. A regular bus service takes 5 minutes to reach the city centre. Walking into the city centre can take approx. 30 mins. Each apartment includes a well-equipped kitchen, bathroom and shower, double bed, spacious living room with a 32 or 42- inch LCD TV and DVD player. Other services include child-minding, ironing, and beauty therapies on request. Please Note: We do not accept bookings from groups of more than 4 people.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/07/2008 to 31/12/2017 - Please contact Victoria Apartments 1 hour prior to arrival to arrange key collection The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
An absolutely lovely overnight stay.
Such a refreshing change from a standard hotel environment.
The apartments are located on a quiet, storybook setting road in South Belfast, approximately a pleasant 15-20 walk to the central hub of Belfast, or about £3-5 in a taxi. The area is typically very safe, family friendly with lots of shops and cafes open until late-ish (9pm to 11pm for some shops) which is perfect for aparthotel.
Great area and great apartment.
Staff really friendly and close to city centre. We will definitely stay here many times again.