- 46 guest reviews
"This was our sixth stay in six years.at this fabulous hotel. We had a beautiful room with balcony overlooking the bay. Everything about the..."
"Wonderful situation overlooking the bay double room spacious with balcony and bath with shower over. Food very good. Spa pool and steam room..."
"Relaxing, beautiful hotel in a beautiful location. We haven't stayed there for a while because it is just too expensive compared to the L'Ho..."
"Excellent reception staff, hotel absolutely lovely; quality room - the bowl of fresh fruit is a very pleasing touch. Single bed was comforta..."
"Lovely break, with our daughter and husband, selection of things to do, for them and us, not being so agile...."
About the hotel
First founded in the 19th Century, St Brelade's Bay Hotel truly has a special location, set in 5 acres of stunning gardens and overlooking one of the most beautiful beaches in the Channel Islands. The hotel is steeped in history and has been welcoming guests for many years. The entire hotel was lovingly and lavishly refurbished over the past few years to the highest standard.
The hotel has 74 beautiful well appointed bedrooms and 5 suites with styles to suit everyone from families to romantics. Our rooms offer superb sea views that won't disappoint and rooms overlooking the stunning gardens and swimming pool have a feeling of elegance throughout. All rooms have private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and a TV. Free parking is also available. Set in our gardens we have two heated outdoor swimming pools, one especially for the children, a tennis court and a children's play area. Dining is mainly based around our Bay Restaurant, where the Head Chef and his team prepare a wide choice of food using local produce. Our Petit Port Cafe is based in our garden and enjoys views over our swimming pool and Bay in the background, emphasis is placed on the outdoor with most of the offerings being prepared on the outdoor grill.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
This was our sixth stay in six years.at this fabulous hotel.
We had a beautiful room with balcony overlooking the bay. Everything about the hotel is fantastic; service, food, atmosphere and position.when I was young I was lucky enough to travel on the original Queen Mary, and this hotel brings back that special feeling.
5 night break alone
Wonderful situation overlooking the bay double room spacious with balcony and bath with shower over.
Food very good. Spa pool and steam room excellent and spacious with small jacuzzi. Gym looks good but i never used it because the weather was too good to be inside. Large heated outdoor pool and childrens separate small pool tn vety well kept gardens.