- 44 guest reviews
"Relaxing, beautiful hotel in a beautiful location. We haven't stayed there for a while because it is just too expensive compared to the L'Ho..."
"Excellent reception staff, hotel absolutely lovely; quality room - the bowl of fresh fruit is a very pleasing touch. Single bed was comforta..."
"Lovely break, with our daughter and husband, selection of things to do, for them and us, not being so agile...."
"We were so happy with our room, we had an extra room with bunk beds so we could put our little ones cot in there and pull the door to so we..."
"A lovely good value winter get away with great views...."
About the hotel
First founded in the 19th Century, St Brelade's Bay Hotel truly has a special location, set in 5 acres of stunning gardens and overlooking one of the most beautiful beaches in the Channel Islands. The hotel is steeped in history and has been welcoming guests for many years. The entire hotel was lovingly and lavishly refurbished over the past few years to the highest standard.
The hotel has 74 beautiful well appointed bedrooms and 5 suites with styles to suit everyone from families to romantics. Our rooms offer superb sea views that won't disappoint and rooms overlooking the stunning gardens and swimming pool have a feeling of elegance throughout. All rooms have private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and a TV. Free parking is also available. Set in our gardens we have two heated outdoor swimming pools, one especially for the children, a tennis court and a children's play area. Dining is mainly based around our Bay Restaurant, where the Head Chef and his team prepare a wide choice of food using local produce. Our Petit Port Cafe is based in our garden and enjoys views over our swimming pool and Bay in the background, emphasis is placed on the outdoor with most of the offerings being prepared on the outdoor grill.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
The marvellous St Brelades Bay Hotel
Relaxing, beautiful hotel in a beautiful location.
We haven't stayed there for a while because it is just too expensive compared to the L'Horizon, so we were happy to have the opportunity to stay there again with a sensibly priced deal.
Beautiful hotel and location
Excellent reception staff, hotel absolutely lovely; quality room - the bowl of fresh fruit is a very pleasing touch.
Single bed was comfortable but a small duvet had a tendency to fall off whenever I turned over. Breakfast was good, but it took a while to find someone to note that a guest had arrived. Food had been cooked in readiness - meaning that by the time an egg was collected it was a little solid. Overall though, a good breakfast and once the staff were 'on the case' service was very conscientious. At Late Rooms price, fabulous value!