- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"Staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. Food was very good. Room was very clean...."
"This is a place we have stayed at before - because the atmosphere is terrific, the people who work there are very friendly and helpful, the..."
"Friendly welcome, good pub food and proper drinkers pub. Would stay again - proper pub with rooms and good value for money..."
"nice room, comfortable, and very nice pub below with good food. friendly staff too!..."
"Very clean and tidy easy check in lively pub and very good nights sleep..."
About the hotel
The Angel is a historic village pub surrounded by farmland, next to a 600 year old church, and yet it is ideally situated two miles from Bristol city centre and its business heartland and fifteen minutes drive from Bristol Airport. Half an hours walk away is the newly developed waterfront. The Angel has a high reputation for its food, and has won many recent awards for its ales.
The good news is that it is now able to offer five rooms for bed and breakfast accommodation. Very close are some of Bristol’s finest features, including the Avon Gorge with Brunel’s famous suspension bridge and the SS Great Britain, Ashton Court, Clifton Downs, several golf courses, and many more. The Angel dates from 1495, and has been the village pub in Long Ashton for several hundred years. It is a family run pub, and since Sian took it over in 2003 has earned great popularity with both the locals and the business community. It is often used for business meetings, weddings, dinner parties and other celebrations. For bird lovers it is a listed breeding site for swallows who reside and nest in the adjoining barn between April and October every year.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 06/08/2015 to 09/08/2015 - Parking will be limited due to International Balloon Fiesta, please call into pub for free parking vouchers The LateRooms.com rates for The Angel Inn in Bristol are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
great place for overnight stay
Staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly.
Food was very good. Room was very clean.
Another Great Stay at The Angel Inn
This is a place we have stayed at before - because the atmosphere is terrific, the people who work there are very friendly and helpful, the beer is great and the food delicious.
Our room was first class, the bed very cosy, and the setting is peaceful and attractive but only minutes from Bristol centre.