This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Lifeboat Inn is a three star property located in the picturesque village of Thornham near Hunstanton. Just a two minute walk from the marshes and sand dunes. The hotel has been receiving guests since the 16th century.
The Inn's original character has been carefully preserved throughout the hotel. Lifeboat offers the perfect base for which to explore the delightful County of Norfolk. All of the 14 rooms are tastefully furnished and decorated to a high standard creating a stylish and comfortable ambience, whilst still maintaining the traditional characteristics of the hotel. Rooms offer all modern facilities guests would expect from a hotel of this calibre, and most of the rooms have views over Thornham harbour to the sea. The Lifeboat is famous in the area for its food. Some travel miles for a huge bowl of steaming mussels, (available in season) hand picked from beds nearby or for a very special plate of fish and chips with its crispy ale beer batter – two of the most popular dishes from the extensive bar menu. Some guests prefer to select from the day’s special board, based on whats been caught, shot, picked or dug locally each day. Others may choose to enjoy a three-course meal in the more formal dining room accompanied by wine from an interesting and imaginative list, selected predominantly from small growers and bijou vineyards. The summer brings its own charm - a cool beer, gazing over open meadows to the harbour from The Lifeboat, and rolling white horses gently breaking upon Thornham's sandy beach beyond. North West Norfolk has a multitude of interesting places to see and activities to enjoy. Holkham Hall, Sandringham House or Nelson's birthplace at nearby Burnham Thorpe are just a few of the many historic locations nearby. A drive down the coast will take you to many little fishing villages with picturesque quaysides - not to mention all sorts of little shops, galleries and surprises.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet