- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent, friendly and helpful ladies on reception. They provided information on the processions and a plan which was needed and helpful.Th..."
About the hotel
In the heart of the historical and artistic old town of Arcos, part of the cloister convent of nuns was transformed into the Hotel El Convento. In this peaceful place, amongst churches, palaces and other interesting buildings, our guest enjoy the serenity of the town´s ancient beauty, a monument to light. From its rooms and roof terrace, our visitors can comtemplate the magnificient views of the Peña and the Guadalete river valley.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel El Convento in Arcos De La Frontera are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous view from terrace but double bed narrow.
Excellent, friendly and helpful ladies on reception.
They provided information on the processions and a plan which was needed and helpful.They were also helpful at the Oliva sisiter hotel about the parking and ordering of the taxi which had to follow a procession to the hotel. The hotel is in a central position with access everywhere on foot. The religious processions were very moving and a joy to participate in them..Thanks Arcos & El Convento.