- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"This was our second visit to the Eastbourne Reymar and we were pleasantly surprised to be greeted by the new owners, David and Alison who di..."
"ok for a 1 night one stay..."
"The room was too small and the sink was in the bedroom which wasnt ideal .there is no room in the Shower to get dry and the bed was very unc..."
"Relief manager Malcolm could not have done more to make this a wonderful stay. Travelling alone can sometimes make one feel odd, but not at..."
"The Reymar is OK. If you are on the top floor you will struggle to get a signal. Cannot fault Malcolm. Good off road parking...."
About the hotel
Eastbourne Reymar is a newly refurbished hotel, offering a high standard of furnishings and decor, a good warm, friendly family atmosphere to rest, relax and unwind in. Whether you are on business or pleasure we aim to provide you with a memorable experience. Whilst staying with us in sunny Eastbourne you can visit some of the many highlights of Sussex, from the splendours of Beachy Head on the coast to the beauty of the South Downs countryside.
We are approximately 30m from the seafront and in walking distance of the Pier, restaurants, theatres and bars. We have family rooms available as well as single, Double and Twin rooms, some of which have sea views and are on the ground floor. All rooms are en-suite and have Tea/ coffee making facilities; . We offer special Family packs to enable those of you with young families a stress free stay. Evening Meals and Half Board options are available please ask for information.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
The Personal Touch
This was our second visit to the Eastbourne Reymar and we were pleasantly surprised to be greeted by the new owners, David and Alison who did everything possible to make us feel at home.
Nothing was too much trouble and considering that this is a fairly new venture for them, we were extremely impressed by what they have achieved.
ok for a 1 night one stay