- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Had an absolutey lovely stay here! Would definitely recommend...."
"Very friendly. We were made to feel very welcome..."
"Walk to Belton House in an hour or stroll up the road to the local in 2 mins...."
"Would recommend to anyone looking for good value accommodation with an excellent old fashioned English breakfast Thank you..."
"Very friendly staff..."
About the hotel
The Red House is an imposing, Grade II listed Georgian townhouse offering quality bed and breakfast accommodation just 2 minutes walk to Grantham's town centre. The guest rooms are spacious and fully equipped with television, mini-fridge, microwave, tea/coffee making facilities. Most of the rooms are ensuite.
Two have private bathrooms beside the room which are not shared. All rooms have free WiFi access and guests without laptops can use our PC with broadband. The Red House is easily accessible via the A1 and A52 and is close to the train station. There is ample free parking in front of the house. Visit Britain 4 star rating.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
The Red House
Had an absolutey lovely stay here.
Would definitely recommend.
The Red House
We were made to feel very welcome