- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Clean and tidy, attentive (but not intrusive) staff, good pub style food with a relaxed atmosphere. Makes for a happy customer :)..."
"Hotel selected as situated very close to customer and recommended by customer. Staff excellent and very friendly. Hotel decor downstairs a l..."
"Our stay was very pleasant no complains, well toilet a bit noisy in the night when flushed (room 17) bed comfy and clear, so yes we would re..."
"Warm friendly welcome on arrival. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Comfortable room. Good breakfasts. Evening meals were reasonably pri..."
About the hotel
The Queens Hotel Lockerbie; where a warm welcome, good food and beautiful accommodation awaits you. As a privately run country house hotel standing proudly in over three acres of its own lovingly tended grounds, the Queens offers a unique combination of character, convenience and quality. Its semi-rural location on the outskirts of Lockerbie; which is cradled in the beautiful southern edge of Dumfries and Galloway, is very easily accessible from the M74.
Our location makes the Queens your perfect Half-way resting place and a superb gateway to the highlands. Geographically, we are extremely well placed and a little over an hour from the wonderful cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh. Free WiFi, a private gym, a sauna, outdoor children's' play area and plentiful parking are just a selection of the facilities on offer. Whatever your specific requirements our fabulous staff and dedicated staff will do their best to fulfill them. So book now and we look forward to meeting you soon!
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Price and service and relaxed.... A1
Clean and tidy, attentive (but not intrusive) staff, good pub style food with a relaxed atmosphere.
Makes for a happy customer :)
Single Night Business Stay
Hotel selected as situated very close to customer and recommended by customer.
Staff excellent and very friendly. Hotel decor downstairs a little dated. Rooms were modern decor, clean, tidy and cheap so would strongly recommend. My only problem was that the radiators in the room were switched off and room ice cold when I went to bed as I missed the 'window of opportunity' when the heating was on. Shower pressure also very low.