- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Excellent setting with equally as good accommodation. Food excellent, the o my downside was the price of a drink. £9 for one Other than tha..."
"Exceptional hotel just outside Edinburgh. Great staff. Well worth a stay...."
"Close to Edinburgh but with the feel of the country this proved to be the perfect location to base ourselves in the region. The staff are fr..."
"I loved staying here the staff are very friendly and very helpful. I got the bowes lyon suite and it really was outstanding, the bed is very..."
"We enjoyed our stay at Carberry Tower, staff very helpful, the Senior Housekeeper was a mine of information, regarding the history of hotel,..."
About the hotel
Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate is a place of intimate grandeur. And to arrive here, is to weave your own journey into a story that goes back to 1480 when our first foundation stone was laid. Since then, we have been a gathering place for Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses and over the centuries the great and the good have also come to warm themselves by our fires and feast from our banqueting tables.
And today, more strongly than ever, the banner that reigns over Carberry Tower continues to reflect the matchless values of excellence, abundance and grace - coupled together of course, with the very warmest of Scottish hospitality.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Croquet
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable old castle
Excellent setting with equally as good accommodation.
Food excellent, the o my downside was the price of a drink. £9 for one
Other than that I would highly recommend this hotel
Exceptional hotel just outside Edinburgh.
Great staff. Well worth a stay.