This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Lamb Inn is an 1835 old style coach house that was converted from a Public House to a B&B in the 1980's. All rooms have on-suite facilities, TV's etc. We are situated no more the a 5 min walk from the town centre of Congleton.
We are within easy reach of Manchester city centre, the airport or if you prefer more traditional towns Buxton and the Potteries at Stoke-on-Trent. The Lamb Inn has a friendly atmosphere and any help required is readily available.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet