- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"The room was small and overly warm. The breakfast service was very good but the food suffered for being on the hot plate far too long...."
"Set in a very scenic and quiet area. Food and customer service is very good. Some of the rooms are somewhat tired and are in need of updatin..."
"Room was nice but looking a little tired, however there is a lot of refurbishment going on around the time. Beautiful location and surroundi..."
"I checked in quite late due to an extended day filming. I was given a disabled room in a block quite some way from reception. The room itsel..."
"A lovely clean and attractive hotel in a beautiful location with lots to offer witj fantastic friendly and very helpful staff. Highly recomm..."
About the hotel
Set in 30 acres of grounds in Chiltern’s countryside overlooking the Chess Valley, De Vere Venues Latimer Place combines contemporary and Victorian architecture to make an inspiring venue for your stay or business event. It’s just a 35-minute train journey straight into central London from this rural idyll (nearest train station is Chalfont and Latimer - 5 minutes' drive), and J18 of the M25 is only 5 miles from the hotel. With Heathrow & Luton airport also within easy drive, you have the perfect mix of town and country benefits in one great venue.
Offering 197 en-suite bedrooms, with complimentary WiFi throughout the building and free parking, freeview TVs, coffee makers and work desks, you can be assured you will be comfortable here at Latimer Place. Please note that this is a multi-site venue and your room will be allocated on arrival by the venue, furthermore access to the main house is not guaranteed due to private functions - please phone the venue for further information.
Inside, their 44 meeting and training rooms are modern, with the latest high tech equipment for your business event, and the experienced team makes your meeting happen without fuss. We’ve an indoor pool or sauna to unwind in after a long day and then relax in the bar, before enjoying your evening meal. Mouth-watering dishes are freshly prepared, from Roasted Pork Belly to crispy skin Sea Bass – everything here is cooked to perfection. If you would prefer to eat in more informal settings, there is a bar menu available as well, or if you fancy a quiet night, the hotel offers an In-Room Deli service too.
There is plenty to do nearby – from skiing or snowboarding at The Snow Centre (20 minutes’ drive), the Warner Bros. Studio Tour (20 minutes’ drive), Whipsnade Zoo (40 minutes’ drive) or a trip to Wembley Stadium (40 minutes’ drive). For those that wish to venture further afield, Thorpe Park, Legoland Windsor and Central London are all within an hour’s drive away from the hotel. However if you want to stretch your legs but not move too far away from the comfort of the hotel, guests can always wander and enjoy the 30 acre grounds of the hotel.
Please note that there may be a limited Restaurant & Bar offering due to private functions, and an alternative Restaurant to the Main House may be used. - Please phone the venue for further information.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
One Night Stay
The room was small and overly warm.
The breakfast service was very good but the food suffered for being on the hot plate far too long.
Good service, but room needs refurbishing.
Set in a very scenic and quiet area.
Food and customer service is very good. Some of the rooms are somewhat tired and are in need of updating.