- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Such a beautiful hotel. Bed was amazing - so comfortable. I requested a bath. I got one, but it was so shallow. Only slightly negative thing..."
"We have stayed here on a number of occasions and we have always found the accomadtion, food and staff to be excellent. This is a lovely quie..."
"Arrived to an excellent welcome and things got better! Room was well appointed and very clean. Views from the room were across lush green co..."
"Following Laterooms guidelines, I have filed a serious complaint..... This is a lovely hotel waiting to happen, one day it will blossom and..."
"We stayed at the Manor House on a Thursday night. We carry a lot of equipment, so the lovely receptionist upgraded us to the penthouse suite..."
About the hotel
The Manor Hotel & Restaurant is ideally situated in the Essex countryside with the towns of Romford, Hornchurch, Upminster, Dagenham and Rainham all within easy reach. we are also only a few minutes drive from the m25 motorway and the Dartford crossing, London city airport and the city itself, making travel connections convenient in all directions. with its contemporary elegance and friendly atmosphere there is always a stylish warm welcome, whether you are visiting us for lunch or dinner, a function or an overnight stay.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Such a beautiful hotel.
Bed was amazing - so comfortable. I requested a bath. I got one, but it was so shallow. Only slightly negative thing about the room. Everything was perfect. Breakfast was included.. Wasnt to keen on the sausage or mushrooms but the rest was lovely. Lovely staff. Nice & quiet within the hotel as well.
We have stayed here on a number of occasions and we have always found the accomadtion, food and staff to be excellent.
This is a lovely quiet location and not to far from local shops and the popular Lakeside Shopping centre. Would definitely recommend.