- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Great accommodation, excellent customer service..."
"Had a lovely one-night stop-over, with dinner and breakfast. Room clean, spacious and comfortable. Food hearty and tasty. Staff friendly and..."
"We had a lovely stay, with excellent service. The breakfast was great and everything was clean. Unfortunately, the whole place looked in nee..."
"Great stay good room and a great evening meals really adventurous and 5 Star quality..."
"Booked the day before we stayed. Warm & friendly welcome, the room was spacious and spotlessly clean. Bed very comfortable. Our room was in..."
About the hotel
Here at Plas Derwen we pride ourselves on offering fantastic quality. From the standard of our food, to the atmosphere and seclusion of our wonderful gardens, and our contemporary boutique bedrooms. Situated on the foothills of the Brecon Beacons National Park, we are ideally located to take advantage of all the area has to offer, whether you're looking for good food, an afternoon with friends in the sun, or a short activity break.
We have 10 en suite guest bedrooms ranging from well appointed doubles and twins to larger family rooms that can sleep up to 4. Each room is fitted with a plasma screen TV, and other facilities including play stations, DVD players and tea and coffee making facilities. We have 4 bedrooms in our main building which have great views of the surrounding countryside and are named after the hills and mountains visable from the windows. The stables have 6 bedrooms all on one level with an adapted bedroom with extra facilities for wheelchair use.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for cyclists
Great accommodation, excellent customer service
Had a lovely one-night stop-over, with dinner and breakfast.
Room clean, spacious and comfortable. Food hearty and tasty. Staff friendly and responsive. Lovely walk to Rhossili Bay too. Enjoy. :)