- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Our double room was at front of hotel over the reception area and next to main stairs so noise from guests coming in and out. Also the hotel..."
"breakfast excellent evening meal good value and good vegetarian choice..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had room 105 on the NW corner with excellent sea views through both sets of windows, Bright, ai..."
"We only stayed for one night, but we really enjoyed our stay. Lovely, friendly people who run it and great comfy room too. As for the food,..."
"Really enjoyed our short break at The Dormy House Hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful the food was great especially the carvery...."
About the hotel
Nestling in the pretty village of West Runton discover the natural beauty of the small coastal Norfolk village of West Runton, it is in an ideal place to stay for playing Golf, Horse-riding, Fishing, or enjoying beautiful country and coastal walks with nearby bird watching facilities. It has an attractive clean beach which is only a stone's throw away from the Hotel. There are nearby facilities for squash, tennis and swimming, and a varied selection of local museums, wildlife parks and attractions to make your stay a memorable one.
Close to West Runton are a number of interesting National Trust properties and the famous North Norfolk Steam Railway.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
A clean comfortable hotel
Our double room was at front of hotel over the reception area and next to main stairs so noise from guests coming in and out.
Also the hotel was on main road so traffic noise was an issue for me. Piped music in the lounge downstairs could be heard in our room. However, the staff were very sympathetic to this and moved us to a quieter room as soon as one became available. After that our stay improved, comfortable quiet room with sea view, made so much difference. The food was really good, cooked breakfast and also a carvery in the evening as well as an a la carte menu. The hotel was clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel was in between Cromer and Sheringham, about 20 minutes drive from each, and fact we walked from the hotel along the beach to Cromer pier, took about 45 minutes. All in all we were very satisfied.
breakfast excellent evening meal good value and good vegetarian choice