- 1 guest reviews
"Parking, well there isn't a car park so as long as there is room on the road you are OK. Personally I think that the garden should be conver..."
About the hotel
The Caerwylan probably enjoys some of the best coastal views in North Wales. The hotel faces south with stunning views over the main beach, Tremadog Bay and towards the ruins of Criccieth Castle. We are a small, friendly hotel with 24 clean and comfortable, individually designed en-suite bedrooms, many with lovely sea views.
Our prices include full Welsh Breakfast. On the ground floor we have created a tranquil, sea facing Lounge, serving morning coffee, light lunches and afternoon teas, (during the summer months you can also enjoy snacks in our south facing garden). A contemporary Bar stocks a wide range of spirits, wines, lagers and locally brewed beers. Our elegant, fine dining Tonnau Restaurant with views of the sea, castle and garden is open to residents and non residents, from Easter until early November, for dinner seven days a week. During the quieter winter months the opening periods vary. Advance booking is recommended. Our Chefs use good, local suppliers and regularly change the menu. There is one family bedroom (Room 21 - minimum age for children 12). Apart from Room 21, please note it is not our policy to have 2 adults and a baby/child in any of our double bedrooms. The Caerwylan is the ideal base to explore Criccieth (a gentle stroll takes you to all the town amenities), the beautiful beaches of the Llyn Peninsula, Snowdonia and the many famous steam railways, castles and golf courses of North Wales. Nick and Fiona look forward to welcoming you to the Caerwylan in 2014.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 06/04/2010 to 30/04/2019 - Check out time is by 10.30am The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Criccieth Beach Hotel
Parking, well there isn't a car park so as long as there is room on the road you are OK.
Personally I think that the garden should be converted to a car park because who is going to sit in the garden when the beach is so stunning. The young lady who checked me in was brilliant, I only realised the next day that she was new. The room was OK but compared to my previous hotel for the same price was not as good. Cheap not great TV, No glass to drink water from, no bathroom toiletries, last end of previously used toilet roll left for me to use. Food in restaurant great, Great breakfast, great evening meal. So nearly a great hotel, but some attention to detail disappointing