- 14 guest reviews
"We were made welcome. All the staff we encountered were helpful, considerate and polite. We were informed of an evening function in the hote..."
"Was delighted with our stay here. Friendly staff, nice food and the room was excellent. I think we were actually upgraded free as we were in..."
"Staff made us feel very welcome and comfortable..."
"Rather unsure when we booked in to be told we were in a building at the back of the main hotel, could not have been more surprised to find o..."
"We stayed on a Saturday night as we were attending a function elsewhere. Very comfortable room with tasteful decor. We did not have an eveni..."
About the hotel
In the heart of the fast developing North Lincolnshire town of Scunthorpe, with it's 1000 acres of flower filled parks and woodlands, the Wortley House Hotel is ideally located for business and pleasure. Comfort and quality are the hallmarks of your stay at the Wortley House hotel. Each bedroom is individually designed and comes with en-suite bathroom and shower as standard.
Rest assurred we do everything we can to ensure you will enjoy your stay in comfort and safety, each room has a smoke detector security chain. Located in the hotel grounds our new executive suites offer comfort in a spacious contemporary setting. There are four suites, each one is individually designed and comprises of a comfortable lounge with fitted kitchenette, double bedroom and bathroom or wet room. The suites are ideal for families, corporate delegates and long term stays. The Wortley House Hotel offers dining facilities for guests and the general public. Dining guests can enjoy the relaxed informal atmosphere of our restaurant, or dine in the pleasant surroundings of the Cocktail Lounge. Choose from our extensive A-la-carte menu. Our Cocktail Lounge provides an extensively stocked bar and pool table set in comfortable surroundings. The hotel restaurant seats up to 35 and provides ideal surroundings for intimate meals or parties and functions. The cuisine is mainly English with delicious local dishes. Vegetarian options are available and we are more than happy to cater for any special dietary requirements. The restaurant employs a no smoking policy. The Wortley House Hotel offers an extensive menu with a range of fish and pasta dishes.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/04/2011 to 31/12/2015 - Please be aware that some of our bedrooms are above function rooms, our functions are mostly at weekends and go on until 12:30am. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions The LateRooms.com rates for Wortley House Hotel in South Humberside are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
We were made welcome.
All the staff we encountered were helpful, considerate and polite. We were informed of an evening function in the hotel and offered accommodation in a quiet area which we greatly appreciated.
Was delighted with our stay here.
Friendly staff, nice food and the room was excellent. I think we were actually upgraded free as we were in the Queen Victoria suite when we only booked a standard double room. Would definitely recommend.