- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"We had a one night stay with evening meal for valentines day. The room was clean enough but needed some updates such as shower screen rubber..."
"a1 thanks great value beautifully old but would have been nice to see a bottle of wine with a cork not a screw top still tasted nice by the..."
"Not good value for money if going for work or one night. Good beds and very clean...."
"Comfortable room in a typical manor...."
"Not too much wrong with this place except for me at 130 pounds per night it was massively over priced for what I got. The room is large but..."
About the hotel
Woodland Manor Hotel is a secluded grade II listed manor house in the heart of Bedfordshire which enjoys a considerable reputation as a traditional English country house hotel.
Surrounded by acres of wooded grounds and gardens, the hotel has ample parking and is only two miles from the garden centre of Bedford, midway between the M1 and A1. Located five miles from Bedford Autodrome Driving circuit and seven miles from Santa Pod raceway.
Having nearly completed a £250K refurbishment of the bedrooms & bathrooms, guests can now benefit of tastefully decorated bedrooms & luxurious bathrooms in keeping with a period manor house. All rooms are en-suite, including complimentary Wi-Fi access ensuring you every comfort is catered for.
Bedford Railway Station is only 2 miles away. Luton Airport is 24 miles from the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, update in rooms required though
We had a one night stay with evening meal for valentines day.
The room was clean enough but needed some updates such as shower screen rubber was black and needed replacing as well as some of the decor could have been newer but still old style looking to fit with the character still. Bed was amazingly comfortable, could have done with a flatter pillow rather than two bulk pillows but that's just my preference, I did get a bad neck from it. View was good from room, although just a field of grass and a row of trees it was nice seeing the deer running across it with no neighbours and traffic to view. The dinner was amazing, beautiful food, wonderful staff and service at restaurant and reception desk. Would stay again.
two night stay
a1 thanks great value beautifully old but would have been nice to see a bottle of wine with a cork not a screw top still tasted nice by the open fire