- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, very welcoming staff & in easy walking distance of the cathedral and castle. Perfect if you're visiting Lincoln for its more h..."
"This was a lovely hotel, very clean, good location to the city centre- ideal for short stay and had all u would expect to find for the price..."
"A beautiful building and in a great location for exploring Lincoln. The owner was welcoming and the breakfast was lovely. Expect to carry lu..."
"The hotel was lovely, I felt very comfortable and the owners were very warm and welcoming. Ive book another stay very soon too...."
"Small, comfortable, well-located hotel with very friendly service. Nice gardens and adjacent to park. Bar was closed on our visit...."
About the hotel
The Hillcrest Hotel is a family run hotel which was originally built in 1871 as a Parsonage. It is situated overlooking the arboretum, approximately 10 minutes walk to the Bailgate area of Lincoln, where Lincoln Cathedral, Castle & Steep Hill are situated, also within close walking distance is The Usher Gallery & Lincoln Archives in Rumbold Street. Most of our rooms overlook the Victorian Arboretum, and all offer ensuite bathrooms, mostly with showers, complimentary tea & coffee making facilities in every room, flatscreen television with freeview, FREE WiFi throughout the hotel, all rooms have feather duvets & top pillows, which can be changed if required, please mention at the time of booking.
At Hillcrest Hotel we are pleased to accept dogs by prior arrangement, which will incur a small fee when not booked directly with the hotel. Thank you. We would like to advise all cards given are pre-authorised prior to arrival.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 25/03/2015 to 10/04/2015 - Friday 27th March to Friday 10th April there will be no bar & no evening restaurant facilities. All rooms are available on room only basis. The LateRooms.com rates for Hillcrest Hotel in LINCOLN are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for a city break!
Lovely hotel, very welcoming staff & in easy walking distance of the cathedral and castle.
Perfect if you're visiting Lincoln for its more historic attractions. Surprised me that this was a 2 star hotel as I would say it's more a 3/4 star hotel. Would definitely stay there again and highly recommend to anyone wishing to stay for a weekend in Lincoln.
Nice, friendly and helpful staff- as well as good accommodation and met needs.
This was a lovely hotel, very clean, good location to the city centre- ideal for short stay and had all u would expect to find for the price- the room itself was a little bit small ,but had everything u needed and a little bit of a draught could be felt at night.
Nothing that disturbed sleep though, Other than that, was lovely. Would stay again.