- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Stayed 4 nights, lovely big building and grounds. Main public areas well maintained and pleasant. Bar was well stocked with a good range of..."
"Really impressed with the friendly staff and management who made our stay very comfortable. Quality of accommodation and food was excellent...."
"Wonderfully friendly staff. Good food and great value for money...."
"The Hotel and setting is fab, only a 15 min drive from super sandy beaches. The staff were lovely, my teenagers loved the pool and the tenni..."
"A very friendly and welcoming small hotel. It proved to be a good base to visit the many places within half an hour of Lanteglos...."
About the hotel
"Toptable Gold Award 2008" voted by Toptable diners. We have recently been awarded a Silver Award for hospitality by Visit Britain Lanteglos is undoubtedly special - a little piece of heaven in beautiful North Cornwall. From the moment that you arrive through the leafy entrance, you’ll feel the peace and tranquility, and you’ll know that you have found an oasis in this green and secluded valley.
The setting is nothing less than idyllic, with 15 acres of enchanting gardens and woodlands: if you take a moment to just sit and listen, all you will hear is the soothing babble of the brook and the birds singing. Built by Pugin in 1847, this fine country house hotel has a wealth of period character and traditional style. We offer the high level of comfort and service that you would expect in such beautiful surroundings, complemented perfectly by modern facilities and a relaxed, informal atmosphere. Lanteglos is ideally situated to allow you to enjoy all that North Cornwall offers. The stunning North Cornish coast, with glorious beaches, dramatic cliffs and pretty fishing villages is just five miles away, and within easy reach is the amazing Eden Project, Tintagel Castle, beautiful Port Isaac, surfing at Polzeath, fashionable Rock, Rick Stein’s restaurant at Padstow, and so much more…
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Outdoor Pool , Badminton , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed 4 nights, lovely big building and grounds.
Main public areas well maintained and pleasant. Bar was well stocked with a good range of malts. Bedroom a tad tired and could do with refurbishment but was large and bed really comfy. Overall, a relaxed and pleasant stay, enhanced by the friendliness of the owners.
Really impressed with the friendly staff and management who made our stay very comfortable.
Quality of accommodation and food was excellent. Tranquil and pleasant grounds set in lovely surroundings.