- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"As an older lady travelling around Cornwall, it is imperative that the beds where I stay are comfortable as a good nights sleep is the diffe..."
"The Chef failed to appear so were unable to get dinner. Breakfast was very good. Staff warm and pleasant. Lovely old country house and groun..."
"With a peaceful setting surrounded by trees, I enjoyed my stay at Lanteglos and the hospitality was good and very friendly. The room was cle..."
"I very much enjoyed my stay at Lanteglos and I will definitely stay there in the future. It is a wonderful, quiet, relaxing location. The ho..."
"If your down in Cornwall well worth a stay. Owners and staff can't do enough to make you feel welcomed and looked after. The setting is beau..."
About the hotel
Lanteglos is undoubtedly special - a little piece of heaven in beautiful North Cornwall. From the moment that you arrive through the leafy entrance, you’ll feel the peace and tranquillity, and you’ll know that you have found an oasis in this green and secluded valley. The setting is nothing less than idyllic, with 15 acres of enchanting gardens and woodlands: if you take a moment to just sit and listen, all you will hear is the soothing babble of the brook and the birds singing.
Built by Pugin in 1847, this fine country house hotel has a wealth of period character and traditional style. We offer the high level of comfort and service that you would expect in such beautiful surroundings, complemented perfectly by modern facilities and a relaxed, informal atmosphere. Lanteglos is ideally situated to allow you to enjoy all that North Cornwall offers. The stunning North Cornish coast, with glorious beaches, dramatic cliffs and pretty fishing villages is just five miles away, and within easy reach is the amazing Eden Project, Tintagel Castle, beautiful Port Isaac, surfing at Polzeath, fashionable Rock, Rick Stein’s restaurant at Padstow, and so much more…
Toptable Gold Award 2008" voted by Toptable diners. We have recently been awarded a Silver Award for hospitality by Visit Britain. Free WI-FI and public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Outdoor Pool , Badminton , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great nights sleep followed by fantastic breakfast and lovely hosts.
As an older lady travelling around Cornwall, it is imperative that the beds where I stay are comfortable as a good nights sleep is the difference for me between a pleasant experience and a bad one.
Beds are a very important part of a BnB or hotel and I couldn't rate these beds highly enough. On talking to the host in the morning over a scrumptious breakfast, apparently they are new which shows having slept on a soft saggy bed the night before
The peace and quiet of the location also ensure a good nights rest. it is worth paying a little more to ensure this.
Lanteglos Country House Hotel
The Chef failed to appear so were unable to get dinner.
Breakfast was very good. Staff warm and pleasant. Lovely old country house and grounds.