- 45 guest reviews
"The bed was comfortable and clean but the bedside lamp didnt work and the bathroom/toilet door would not close. Some pictures on the wall wo..."
"A bizarre but extremely welcoming place. Roaring open fire, friendly hosts and comfortable surroundings. The rooms themselves not exactly sp..."
"Bedroom clean and comfortable, and shower facilities very good. Breakfast was not great but it was free with the room...."
"Although the overall condition of the Hotel was somewhat careworn the staff, customer service and the accommodation were more than satisfact..."
"This was a lovely place to stay. The receptionist was very nice and helpful. It wasn't a noisy hotel. The room was nice...."
About the hotel
An original listed 17th Century Coaching Inn set in the ancient town of Amesbury a stones throw away from Stonehenge and nearby Salisbury. The Hotel boasts 21 individually styled en-suite rooms one of which is our Beatles Suite where the fab 4 (The Beatles) stayed while they were filming 'Help' on Salisbury Plain. The Hotel has a beautifully appointed restaurant which is open for lunch & dinner specialising in the best of local produce at very competetive prices, traditional olde world bar with a welcoming open fire serving a wide selection of real ales alongside an extensive wine list.
All the original charms of the hotel are embodied in the homely lounge, again with an open fireplace and full length south facing windows overlooking our magnificent walled victorian garden. The hotel lends itself as the perfect location for weddings, corporate events, happenings and private functions. Our very friendly team will ensure a comfortable stay for business, families and leisure travellers alike.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/01/2014 to 21/03/2014 - The hotel Restaurant is only open for pre-booked groups of eight persons and above. Please note that we are not currently serving evening dinner and that we have a limited lunchtime menu. The LateRooms.com rates for The Antrobus Hotel in Amesbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
The bed was comfortable and clean but the bedside lamp didnt work and the bathroom/toilet door would not close.
Some pictures on the wall would be nice. Breakfast was ok. The Astrobus Arms has a certain 1930s charm for me and of course the Beatles stayed there but that was 50 years ago. I would stay again but I am not sure my wife would.
Super friendly, rickety, character-filled stay!
A bizarre but extremely welcoming place.
Roaring open fire, friendly hosts and comfortable surroundings. The rooms themselves not exactly spotless but it really didn't matter as the character of the place shone through. Didn't get a chance to try the food unfortunately, but would recommend a visit to the bar!