- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"we went on just a short visit to salou and found this accommodation on late rooms and was pleasantly surprised for the money it cost ( big t..."
"Advantages: - good size apartment - kitchen/living room area spacious enough for 2 small sofa beds, good size bedroom and surprisingly large..."
About the hotel
The attractive aparthotel Salou Suite enjoys a fantastic location in the tourist centre of the town of Salou, less than 3 minutes away from the golden sandy beach of Capellans. In the surroundings, a multitude of restaurants, bars and shops can be found. The thrills of the Port Aventura theme park and the exciting Aquopolis water park are within easy reach; the picturesque city of Tarragona with its Roman ruins, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is just a short drive away.
The tastefully furnished, modern apartments have one or two bedrooms and can host 2 to 6 people. They are well-equipped and feature hot and cold air-conditioning. Guests will appreciate the lovely free-form outdoor pool, the children's pool, the sun terrace and the 24-hour reception. A perfect place for families and groups of friends to spend a beach holiday under the Mediterranean sun in one of the most popular tourist areas.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Salou Suite in SALOU is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
perfect for what we needed
we went on just a short visit to salou and found this accommodation on late rooms and was pleasantly surprised for the money it cost ( big thumbs up ) and the staff were very helpful and friendly we would stay here again with no doubt thank you x
Nice cheap apartment
- good size apartment - kitchen/living room area spacious enough for 2 small sofa beds, good size bedroom and surprisingly large bathroom, good size balcony
- location - close to the promenade - about 10-15min; numerous restaurants and shops just outside on the main road
- prize - quite cheap for what you get
- service - staff wasn't very attentive at reception