This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Parador, with typical island architecture, invites its guests to enjoy its heavenly setting and unbeatable ocean views with the island of Tenerife and the Teide in the background. The hotel’s interior is filled with maritime references and navigational instruments in memory of Columbus’s ships, which set sail for the Americas from the island. In the function rooms the furniture combines Castilian and Isabelline styles, all the while retaining a very personal air of the Canary Islands which is elegant and distinguished.
The cosy rooms of the hotel, the swimming pool and the garden, exuberant and abundant in subtropical species, are some of the attractions which complete the interior. The gastronomic offering takes the form of the Gomerian fish casserole, stuffed rabbit loins and watercress soup.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Table Tennis, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 23:00
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet