This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A classic Georgian townhouse in the centre of Dolgellau Y Meirionnydd has provided accommodation to guests for over one Hundred years. Recently refurbished, all our five bedrooms feature pocket sprung beds, fresh white bed linen, Farrow & Ball colours, free WiFi and beautiful bathrooms featuring White Company toiletries and slate floors. The restaurant – formally the original County Jail - has also been completely refurbished in 2012 to create a stunning place in which to relax, enjoy great food and company whilst still retaining its intimate ‘neighbourhood’ style.
Situated on the ground floor is our bar, a great place where guests can enjoy a drink whilst relaxing with a friend or catching up on work via our free WiFi.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet