This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The dazzling sun of the Huelva province brings out the blue in the river Guadiana as it follows its course towards the Atlantic Ocean. A peaceful haven in the highest part of the city with a spectacular view, the Parador is an ideal place for relaxing. The hotel's interior rooms make use of the region's sun, decorated in a modern style with simple shades, creating a pleasing sensitivity.
The local cuisine is marked by its fish, seafood and sausages, including dishes such as raya en pimentón (skate in a red pepper sauce), rape en amarillo (saffron monkfish), estofado de guisantes con chocos (cuttle fish and pea stew) and coca ayamontina (almond flavoured dessert).
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet