- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"What an amazing place! The view from our room was breathtaking ! The space and facilities excellent! A super walk through the old town to th..."
"Food not up to scratch and the staff were not very friendly. The views from the outdoor terrace is fantastic for the sunset and worth the st..."
About the hotel
The dazzling sun of the Huelva province brings out the blue in the river Guadiana as it follows its course towards the Atlantic Ocean. A peaceful haven in the highest part of the city with a spectacular view, the Parador is an ideal place for relaxing. The hotel's interior rooms make use of the region's sun, decorated in a modern style with simple shades, creating a pleasing sensitivity.
The local cuisine is marked by its fish, seafood and sausages, including dishes such as raya en pimentón (skate in a red pepper sauce), rape en amarillo (saffron monkfish), estofado de guisantes con chocos (cuttle fish and pea stew) and coca ayamontina (almond flavoured dessert).
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Parador De Ayamonte in Ayamonte are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What an amazing place.
The view from our room was breathtaking . The space and facilities excellent. A super walk through the old town to the centre . We only had breakfast in the hotel, and it was very tasty . We really enjoyed our stay!
Food not up to scratch and the staff were not very friendly.
The views from the outdoor terrace is fantastic for the sunset and worth the stay alone