- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Hotel is superb. Great venue, great staff and great breakfasts. Cannot fault any of it...."
"Enjoyed our night here. Would definitely stay again...."
"The room was a good size, the bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was amazing, best eggs benedict I've had in a long time..."
"I had wanted to book a hotel in the centre of Arundel, but they were all booked up because of the event at the Castle, however, we were very..."
"The room was lovely, faultless! I was a little disappointed in the building overall - it felt like we were staying in a local, tired looking..."
About the hotel
The White Swan is a traditional and charming 4-star inn that sits just outside Arundel, in the beautiful countryside of the South Downs and only 1. 6 miles from the Arundel Castle and 2. 4 miles from Arundel Park.
A welcoming and friendly pub with great food, 20 lovely bedrooms and special rooms for weddings, celebrations, meetings and informal conferences, The White Swan is a real find.
Most of the rooms look over the rolling countryside behind the inn and of course there’s the advantage of having somewhere lovely to eat when you stay with us. All room feature a work desk, hairdryer, free Wi-Fi, iron and board on request, kettle, and tray. Parking is available to all guests and is free of charge.
At the restaurant, we use good quality ingredients and buy local whenever we can. The kitchen’s open from breakfast to dinner and we do a fabulous carvery lunch on Sundays. At the bar, we serve a good range of real ales and continental lagers, wines, and spirits. Our coffee machine is on the go from 8am.
Historic Arundel with its12th century castle and pretty streets by the river is a few minutes away. Chichester, Littlehampton, and Bognor Regis are about 20 minutes by car; Brighton, Portsmouth, and Gatwick about 40. We’re also very well situated for guests visiting events and meetings at Goodwood and Fontwell racecourses. The White Swan’s perfectly placed for walking on the Downs, lazing (or marching depending on the weather) on the beautiful Witterings beaches nearby.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The White Swan Inn
Hotel is superb.
Great venue, great staff and great breakfasts. Cannot fault any of it.
Lovely place too stay!
Enjoyed our night here.
Would definitely stay again.