- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Very good, comfortable clean room...."
"Everything I was after..."
"After a 2 nights mini - break at the Grant Arms Hotel in Granton-on-spey, we'll certainly be coming back sometime soon. Absolutely every asp..."
"Stayed one night,the room,food and value for money was very good. Richard Aberdeen...."
"Lovely hotel with spacious room looking out to North. No complaints..."
About the hotel
The newly refurbished Grant Arms Hotel is in the very heart of Grantown on Spey. With 48 bedrooms, all ensuite, the Hotel is a popular venue for short breaks. The Bird Watching and Wildlife Club is based at the Hotel and all our guests are welcome to use the Club Room and Wildlife Library and to attend the talks, briefings and walks hosted by the resident Wildlife Team.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Grant Arms Hotel in GRANTOWN-ON-SPEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute single traveller
Very good, comfortable clean room.
Everything I was after