- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"But no soap to bath/shower...."
"A great place to stay. Staff really friendly,very clean and the food is great. My new weekday home thank you Swindon campanile...."
"I got to the hotel at 1.30am it took a while to find my booking as I only booked it about 3 hours before my arrival but staff were helpful a..."
"What a lovely hotel. We booked this hotel to have a rest and peaceful night sleep while our parents looked after our little 8 month old. And..."
"Rooms are single occupancy at best!..."
About the hotel
Campanile Swindon is ideally located in a quiet business park close to the centre of Swindon. It is well situated for the business traveller to Swindon being just 5 minutes from junction 16 of the M4, giving easy access to Bath, Bristol or Reading within 30 minutes. For leisure guests Swindon is a good location for touring with Swindon Railway Station being only 4.
5 miles away and the Hotel is within easy travelling distance of Oxford, Bath and the Cotswolds With 120 comfortable and well-equipped rooms, Campanile has everything to help you relax, move freely and work efficiently if you here on business. All rooms have a Courtesy tray with kettle, tea, coffee refreshed daily. For your comfort, each room has a comfy Hypnos Bed, Flat screen TV with satellite channels, a desk, telephone with a direct line and Wifi (charges apply). Free on-site parking is also available. At the Modern Bar and Restaurant, a choice of either a Continental breakfast buffet and a traditional English breakfast is available at an extra cost This is a non smoking hotel. A Pre-Authorization will be taken from the credit card upon arrival : standard holding value is £80. 00 per room per night.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Worst hotel i have ever stayed at dog mess in the car park( everywhere)both me and my partner wrecked a pair of shoes because it was everywhere and we checked in late so it was dark.
Hotel room was tiny and wasn't a great value for money feel ripped off for the price. Bathroom was filthy,was mold and damp above the shower and it smelt. Costumer service was slow and not very helpful she felt it was more important to be sat on hold than to deal with a customer. Never staying here again don't waste your money.
Rooms were filthy beds really uncomfortable .
Staff in the restaurant were a waste of time had to give my drinks order three times and still never got a drink had to go to the bar myself also waited an hour for food so had to say it didn't matter and cancel it as it was getting to late to eat with having my little girl with me . Would never stay at this hotel again