- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Stayed at the Anchorage for 1 night in April 2016. The room was very clean and comfortable - overall great value for money..."
"We had a fabulous stay, Barbara and Alan were the hosts with the most, lovely couple, and the breakfast was probably the best we have ever h..."
"Lovely friendly b&b does what it says on the tin. We could not find it at first as there is no sign. You have to look out for a flag with a..."
"A good centrally located place to stay. A very decent breakfast...."
"Seemed chaotic. Our room not ready on arrival at 4pm when check-in was 2pm. Downstairs lounge was total chaos, untidy, dirty pots left aroun..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at The Anchorage, a traditional, quality, family-run bed and breakfast. Our rooms are brightly decorated, tasteful, and spacious. All are en suite and wireless-enabled.
Our breakfasts, both Continental and full English, are renowned. We are situated in a quiet, leafy road but only minutes from the sea front, the town and all its amenities, including golf courses.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/08/2016 to 04/09/2016 - 04/08/16 - 04/09/16 - Minimum stay will be two nights The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed at the Anchorage for 1 night in April 2016.
The room was very clean and comfortable - overall great value for money
Perfect value for money B&B in an excellent central location.
We had a fabulous stay, Barbara and Alan were the hosts with the most, lovely couple, and the breakfast was probably the best we have ever had for the price.
We would definitely stay again. Barbara's local knowledge was very helpful, as we were house hunting on the area.