- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"corridoors & carpets looked a bit tatty..."
"Hotel a great place to escape UK winter for some winter sun. Great location on the shore with easy walking into centre of resort. Great plac..."
About the hotel
Ideal for a family holiday in Tenerife’s year-round sunshine, this hotel is surrounded by tropical gardens, waterfalls and 3 freshwater swimming pools, just off the Costa Adeje coastline. The hotel offers fantastic views over the nearby beach of La Enramada. Just a few kilometres away you can visit the impressive cliffs of Los Gigantes and the lively resort of Playa de las Americas.
Choose from the wide range of spa activities available at the Costa Adeje Palace. Work up a sweat in the gym, sauna or Turkish bath before cooling off in the Jacuzzi or heated indoor swimming pool. You can even indulge in a massage or other beauty treatment. As you relax, children can have fun at the Mini Daisy Club – a wide variety of supervised activities throughout the daytime. Here they can make friends as they both learn and enjoy themselves.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for H10 Costa Adeje Palace in Tenerife are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
corridoors & carpets looked a bit tatty
Hotel a great place to escape UK winter for some winter sun.
Great location on the shore with easy walking into centre of resort. Great place for families - the hotel is so relaxing you really can wind down and chill out.