- 13 guest reviews
"Staff were pleasant. Bar/restaurant etc were attractive. Nice gardens. Room was quite small and we were glad there was a fan as there was on..."
"We arrived late following a wedding so did not require much from our room. It was however very small and extremely noisy. The walls were ver..."
"There is nothing wrong with this establishment but I have received much better value for money in other places. Staff are extremely helpful..."
"Great breakfast. Beautiful building. Staff friendly and accommodating . Loft Room rather cramped with skylight placed over bed head so light..."
"Best asset is the friendly staff who always took the time to meet our requirements, eg I am a vegetarian and my husband is gluten intolerant..."
About the hotel
Sparth House Hotel is a privately owned Grade ll listed manor house built in 1740 with all the majestic splendour of Georgian architecture, set in its own secluded grounds. The interior has been tastefully decorated with a contemporary classical style to enhance the Georgian architectural features, giving it a unique boutique and elegant ambience. Sparth House Hotel is perfectly situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley countryside within easy reach of the Lake District and the Trough of Bowland.
Close to the near towns of Accrington, Blackburn and Burnley. Nearby there are many historical attractions including Whalley Abbey, Haworth Art Gallery and Clitheroe Castle.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were pleasant.
Bar/restaurant etc were attractive. Nice gardens. Room was quite small and we were glad there was a fan as there was only a skylight window and it was a warm night. Food was ok. Not offered any sauces with breakfast.
Sufficient for a single late night stay
We arrived late following a wedding so did not require much from our room.
It was however very small and extremely noisy. The walls were very thin, we could hear the guests next door and I'm sure they could hear the creak of our floor boards. We were woken very early due to the banging of the fire door outside our room and the poor quality of the blind over the window- it was strangely very sunny. Breakfast was however a delight and made to order. Not the most comfortable night in a hotel but sufficient for our needs.