- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"There is nothing wrong with this establishment but I have received much better value for money in other places. Staff are extremely helpful..."
"Great breakfast. Beautiful building. Staff friendly and accommodating . Loft Room rather cramped with skylight placed over bed head so light..."
"Best asset is the friendly staff who always took the time to meet our requirements, eg I am a vegetarian and my husband is gluten intolerant..."
"I stayed one night, on my own, which I'm not used to. The staff were very welcoming, room lovely and the hotel in general was really superio..."
"the accomadation had no hot water in the taps and no heatung in the room i was freezing and the staff said they would give me a radiator but..."
About the hotel
Sparth House Hotel is a privately owned Grade ll listed manor house built in 1740 with all the majestic splendour of Georgian architecture, set in its own secluded grounds. The interior has been tastefully decorated with a contemporary classical style to enhance the Georgian architectural features, giving it a unique boutique and elegant ambience. Sparth House Hotel is perfectly situated on the edge of the Ribble Valley countryside within easy reach of the Lake District and the Trough of Bowland.
Close to the near towns of Accrington, Blackburn and Burnley. Nearby there are many historical attractions including Whalley Abbey, Haworth Art Gallery and Clitheroe Castle.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
brief stay for family bereavement
There is nothing wrong with this establishment but I have received much better value for money in other places.
Staff are extremely helpful which made the stay worthwile.
Value for money
Beautiful building. Staff friendly and accommodating . Loft Room rather cramped with skylight placed over bed head so light flooding in at the crack of dawn. Bathroom needs some up dating.