- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"We arrived quite late but we were quickly signed in. We were booked into a twin room but that was changed without any problem to a double ro..."
"The room was in excellent condition and the bathroom was spotless with lovely products. However a real let down was the complete absence of..."
"Was quite happy staying in the Manor House. Lovely room, helpful staff and pleasant food in the Patio Excellent massage from Tracey..."
"I thought this hotel was excellent, we had a brilliant time. Spa was lovely, food was lovely, room was lovely. Would certainly come back aga..."
"The hotel appears to have been recently refurbished and now provides direct access to the main resort hotel which is great! it is quiet and..."
About the hotel
The Manor House at The Celtic Manor Resort The Celtic Manor Resort has two hotels, one old, one new, that stand together in 2,000 acres of parkland in the beautiful Usk Valley. At the historic 19th-century Manor House hotel original character is all around, from the leaded windows and wood-panelled walls, to the sweeping wooden staircase leading to 65 newly refurbished modern, stylish bedrooms with luxurious bathrooms. The Manor House offers a choice of places to eat and drink including its own AA Rosette award-winning restaurant, Le Patio, and also has direct access to the larger Resort Hotel where guests can enjoy a whole host of additional facilities including two health clubs and spas, three championship golf courses, a further five restaurants, children’s play facilities and a range of outdoor adventure activities.
To ensure availability of golf, spa treatments, activities and dining reservations during your stay, we recommend that you contact the Resort directly to book in advance of your arrival.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/01/2013 to 07/02/2013 - The Forum Pool will be closed for maintenance, however guests will still have access to the pool at our other pool at Dylan's Health Club at the Golf Club. The LateRooms.com rates for The Manor House at The Celtic Manor Resort in Newport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Another very pleasant stay at this lovely hotel
We arrived quite late but we were quickly signed in.
We were booked into a twin room but that was changed without any problem to a double room. The room was very spacious and well supplied with everything that you would need. The bathroom had a lovely full length bath with shower above and beautiful soft towels. The only problem that we had was that only one of our appliances would connect to the Internet. In the event we did not explore this. It was my IPad air which would not connect while I usually do. Or have a problem with it. We enjoyed a lovely breakfast in pleasant surroundings. You could not really ask for more.
The room was in excellent condition and the bathroom was spotless with lovely products.
However a real let down was the complete absence of sound proofing between the bedrooms. I could hear the man in the next room blow his nose, cough and every word of the tv programme he was watching. Not quite what you expect from this standard of hotel.