- 8 guest reviews
"Totally fantastic location. The beach is under 5 minutes walk away, where it's so peaceful and quiet. The room was fantastic with views over..."
"great room, great views. lovely breakfast. cannot recommend this too much..."
"Morlyn is a small guest house with four rooms. We stayed in room 4 which has a small balcony over looking fields, estuary and out towards th..."
"Friendly hosts, great big room with lovely view with big comfy seats to watch it from. Tasty evening meal, with generous portions. Super bre..."
"I booked this for a one night stay for a surprise for my boyfriend's birthday. We were both greeted by Lisa, who couldn't have been more hel..."
About the hotel
Morlyn Guest House is found in the quiet and peaceful village of Llandanwg,enjoying superb views of the mountains, the Lagoon (Morlyn) and the sea. Situated just a short stroll (400metres) from the beach, with its stunning views of the Lleyn Peninsula, its 14th Century Church in the sand dunes, and yacht club. A relaxed and welcoming atmosphere in a peaceful location awaits, with comfortable and spacious accommodation, which have either balconies or a sun terrace,for your use.
Freshly prepared to order Welsh breakfasts and evening meals, using local produce where ever possible. Licenced. Off-road car parking,or one minute from the train station, if arriving on the Cambrian Coast line. Well-behaved pets welcome. TV/DVD Freeview and Wireless Internet available. Or, if prefered, cater for yourselves in our two-bedroomed appartment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Couldn't have been better
Totally fantastic location.
The beach is under 5 minutes walk away, where it's so peaceful and quiet. The room was fantastic with views over looking the green fields. You are 5 minute drive away from skittle town with restaurants and local shops. 10 mins drive away from an amazing castle and even more beautiful coastal beaches. We also look a visit to the most romantic place is Wales which is called Portmerion. You have to pay to enter to go into the grounds which is run by a charity. However well worth the money. The photos, views, walks, shops, cafes, grounds. Everything was beautiful.
fabulous place, fabulous location
great room, great views.
lovely breakfast. cannot recommend this too much