- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"The room was a little small and didn't have a view but the bed was comfy. The staff were very friendly and nice people. I did feel that for..."
"The Argyll Hotel offers excellent value for money. The hosts are attentive without being overbearing and the rooms are exceptionally clean a..."
"Great personal and helpful service. Fantastic location and atmosphere, dining room pretty busy. Although I didn't eat, the menu looked good..."
"Very comfortable stay at a well run, popular hotel close to Campbeltown. Friendlly welcome, good food and excellent views...."
"Just returned from a great weekend at The Argyll Hotel - a perfect location on the beach at Bellochantuy. Nick, Ian and staff were all so fr..."
About the hotel
Nestling 10 miles up the coast from Campbeltown, the Argyll Hotel in Bellochantuy sits on the west of Kintyre. Its traditional black and white 18 th century frontage of the old Coaching Inn hides its secret side. A stunning beachside terrace where you can drink or eat and step straight onto the long sandy beach gently washed by the waves of the Atlantic Ocean.
Not many hotels lead straight onto a secluded beach which makes the hotel an ideal and safe location for families and dog owners. What is more, the conservatory restaurant has stunning panoramic views over to the romantic islands of Islay, Jura and Gigha and boasts some of best sunsets you’ll see while you dine on the hotel’s freshly prepared amply sized dinners at affordable prices. Most of the hotel’s eight bedrooms boast a sea and island view to complete your seaside experience
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room was a little small and didn't have a view but the bed was comfy.
The staff were very friendly and nice people. I did feel that for a room overlooking the road it was quite expensive. Restaurant was lovely and the food is excellent. On a nice day you will be hard pushed for a nicer beer garden with views to die for. If I was staying again I would need a room with a view.
The Argyll Hotel offers excellent value for money.
The hosts are attentive without being overbearing and the rooms are exceptionally clean and warm. They offer a varied menu both at breakfast and evening meal and wherever possible look to source local, fresh ingredients. For such a remote part of the country it is easy to see why they enjoy high occupancy rates, even in the off season.