- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"What a beautiful location and manor house! The food was outstanding, I couldn't recommend the fine dining menu more! My boyfriend loved it a..."
"Only one complaint, sorry but the younger members of the waiting staff are extremely forgetful, daily we experienced this either at breakfas..."
"Lovely quiet setting staying in one of the Foresters Lodges as we took our dog. My husband played golf and I enjoyed the spa. Sunday lunch w..."
About the hotel
Highbullen Hotel, Golf and Country Club is beautifully set in a richly wooded 125 acre parkland estate. Boasting breathtaking views towards the romantic Devon landscapes of Exmoor and Dartmoor, the 36 bedroom hotel is truly a hidden treasure, nestling between the Mole and Taw Valleys in mature wooded seclusion. Your stay at Highbullen can be virtually whatever you want it to be with a wide range of experiences and activities.
From the 18 hole par 68 golf course, extensive salmon, sea-trout and brown trout fishing, indoor and outdoor tennis courts (including four new all weather courts), leisure centre with gym and indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, indoor bowls, croquet, snooker, all of which are on site!
For those who yearn for the wide open space for their exercise and leisure pastimes, Highbullen provides an ideal base for all the West country has to offer. Locally, scenic walks on Exmoor or the South West Coast Path, horse riding and clay shooting are all available. If you need a bit more of a challenge, rock climbing, sailing, surfing, hiking and mountain bike trails across the rugged moorland, are all just a short drive away. Whatever you fancy Highbullen is that breath of fresh air you need to experience.
At Highbullen Hotel we can offer a range of dining options, from fine dining to a classic Devon Cream Tea on the terrace. Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
What a beautiful location and manor house.
The food was outstanding, I couldn't recommend the fine dining menu more. My boyfriend loved it and the pool,sauna,stem,room,jacuzzi and all other facilities was amazing. We will DEFINITELY be back again :)
Excellent hotel with stunning views, very good facilities and an excellent breakfast.
Only one complaint, sorry but the younger members of the waiting staff are extremely forgetful, daily we experienced this either at breakfast or in the evening.