- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Excellent short stay at the Dunsilly Hotel,I was there on business but was made to feel very welcome.From the reception staff to the staff i..."
"Stayed here on the 11th March as I was presenting a talk at a seminar on the 12th March. Rooms were unreal, spacious fresh modern décor and..."
"Just what I needed after a long day, I chose room service and have to say the portions are massive, if your thinking of a 3 course meal go w..."
"Spacious and well appointed room and en suite. Excellent breakfast with generous time range. Then all day restaurant with extensive but not..."
"A very friendly welcome was followed by a lovely, clean and comfortable double room which could sleep 3. Excellent meals bistro style, again..."
About the hotel
Dunsilly Hotel, an international award winning hotel, Situated at Junction 1 of the main M22 Motorway, Dunsilly Hotel offers easy access to all areas of Northern Ireland. Belfast International Airport is just a 10 minute drive from the hotel and Bus and Train terminals are close by. Dunsilly Hotel offers guests spacious, contemporary and peaceful rooms, which with their sumptuous wood fittings, soft lighting, stylish neutral colour schemes and rich thick carpeting provide the ultimate in relaxation.
The hotel’s Dunsilly Grill, which serves food all day, radiates with the buzz of friendly chatter, High ceilings and high picture windows that complement the use of dark woods and stone, plush fabrics and tiffany style lighting create a relaxing and inviting ambiance. Complimentary WiFi access is available for all guests throughout the hotel as well as ample, secure free parking. So whether you are in the area for Business or Pleasure, the Dunsilly Hotel is the ideal place to stay!
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
90% would recommend it to a friend
Great Bar and Grill area
Excellent short stay at the Dunsilly Hotel,I was there on business but was made to feel very welcome.From the reception staff to the staff in the bar and grill everybody was friendly and nothing too much trouble.
Thanks for the stay. Craig
Stayed here on the 11th March as I was presenting a talk at a seminar on the 12th March.
Rooms were unreal, spacious fresh modern décor and very clean and comfortable. I ate at the Bar and the Staff were courteous and the food both ample and delicious. I strongly recommend this venue for the cost and I hope to stay again,