- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We stayed here for two nights and couldn't find fault with the place. We had a double room which was huge and clean and to be honest a touch..."
"Excellent short stay at the Dunsilly Hotel,I was there on business but was made to feel very welcome.From the reception staff to the staff i..."
"Stayed here on the 11th March as I was presenting a talk at a seminar on the 12th March. Rooms were unreal, spacious fresh modern décor and..."
About the hotel
Dunsilly Hotel, an international award winning hotel, Situated at Junction 1 of the main M22 Motorway, Dunsilly Hotel offers easy access to all areas of Northern Ireland. Belfast International Airport is just a 10 minute drive from the hotel and Bus and Train terminals are close by. Dunsilly Hotel offers guests spacious, contemporary and peaceful rooms, which with their sumptuous wood fittings, soft lighting, stylish neutral colour schemes and rich thick carpeting provide the ultimate in relaxation.
The hotel’s Dunsilly Grill, which serves food all day, radiates with the buzz of friendly chatter, High ceilings and high picture windows that complement the use of dark woods and stone, plush fabrics and tiffany style lighting create a relaxing and inviting ambiance. Complimentary WiFi access is available for all guests throughout the hotel as well as ample, secure free parking. So whether you are in the area for Business or Pleasure, the Dunsilly Hotel is the ideal place to stay!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, nice friendly staff.
We stayed here for two nights and couldn't find fault with the place.
We had a double room which was huge and clean and to be honest a touch on the warm side. The reception staff were very welcoming and even helped us plan out some sightseeing trips for the following day. Food was lovely and the waitresses were really pleasant and on the ball. We were sad leave. Would definitely say that it was one of the better hotels I have stayed at, and would recommend to others.
It was clean and tidy and good for work stop over.
Servicing food stopped at 9:30 pm which was early I felt for late check in. There was a night porter if you wanted a drink and vending machines for snacks. Breakfast was just okay.