- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"Had a very good stay staff were friendly...."
"comfortable,clean and friendly what else could you want..."
"Appearance of room not quite as bright as brochure suggested..."
"Booked executive double room but until arrival was unaware that it was accessible room on ground floor. Bathroom floor so slippy that skidde..."
"Fantastic hotel can't fault any of it, I recommend this hotel to anyone...."
About the hotel
- A la carte and bar menu -Free cooked or continental breakfast. -Open fires and a cosy atmosphere. -Individually designed bedrooms.
-Snooker room. -Free internet access. -Adjacent park,(for walking,jogging,tennis,childrens play area etc). -Victorian architecture of historical value. -Ten minute walk from Turf Moor and Town centre. When Lancashire was a dominant force in cotton manufacture, Adam Dugdale, a wealthy cotton mill owner, built Rosehill House in Burnley in 1856. The mansion would have provided a luxury setting overlooking the valley in which Burnley is located. The mansion went through several changes of ownership, including the mayor of Burnley and also the home guard during the Second World War. Rosehill House was converted to a hotel in 1963. Many of the elaborate features of the original architecture have been retained, which illustrate the luxury that some of the ancestors were accustomed to. The ornate ceilings, for example were installed by Italian craftsmen who travelled to the UK during the 1800's to provide the luxury touches to historic houses and this is one of the few examples that remains in Lancashire or indeed the UK. Rosehill House enjoys an enviable reputation for its luxury style and welcoming atmosphere, its location, within quiet suburb of Burnley provides the ideal starting point for touring Lancashire and the surrounding counties, the ideal place to relax, Rosehill House will take you back to a bygone era and caters for all budgets, from standard to luxury hotel status. When staying in Burnley, hotels such as ours provide a leisurely atmosphere in which to relax: All bedrooms have access to 14 satellite TV channels including movies / sport / foreign language and a snooker room is available for residents. For business users, Rosehill Hotel offers free access to wireless broadband with some bedrooms specifically designed for business use. In addition we offer peace and quiet, a secure car park, ample secluded grounds and a walk in a near-by park.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2013 to 31/10/2019 - Please note that we are unable to accept arrival after 10pm in the evening as reception will be closed unless prior notification has been given to the hotel directly. The LateRooms.com rates for Rosehill House Hotel in Burnley are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Wouldn't stay again
Stained bed clothes, towels although clean looked like they had been washed in tea.
The room was nothing like the picture on the web site. An uncomfortable night I couldn't wait to leave.
Rosehill House Hotel
Had a very good stay staff were friendly.