- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"This is probably the hotel with the best views on the island, certainly of the sunsets...definitely stunning. For a 3* hotel it could be cla..."
"Staff superb from the reception to the bar staff, very good food, would recommend, and that's from someone who does not comment. WELL DONE..."
"Very relaxing stay with beautiful view of Cobo Bay and upgraded to balcony room. Comfy bed, relaxed atmosphere, walk in shower and room serv..."
"Booked this as a surprise trip for my partner on our special anniversary. Organised champagne, flowers etc ahead of our arrival. Stephanie,..."
"I could not fault this Hotel at all. The service was superb, friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable with everything that you ne..."
About the hotel
Cobo Bay Hotel is Guernsey’s highest-ever rated AA 3* hotel, offering an unrivalled beachfront location along the spectacular west coast, just a few miles from the island’s busy capital & airport. As a result of a major renovation project, together with the personal touches and attentive service that come with a family-run boutique hotel, they have also received Gold & Breakfast Awards from Visit Guernsey. All 34 en-suite bedrooms have been fitted to an exceptional standard, featuring 26inch plasma screen TV’s with Sky, personal safes, fluffy bathrobes and slippers, with free WiFi accessible throughout the hotel.
A complimentary health suite & private sun terrace are also available to guests. Their stylish restaurant continually wins recognition for the quality of food & service, including two AA Rosettes for culinary excellence, a feat achieved by very few restaurants on the island, whilst the Beach Terrace offers al fresco dining with the finest views that Guernsey has to offer, making it the perfect place to enjoy a warm afternoon or long summer evening watching the sun set on the horizon. With a secluded outdoor bar area, this really is Guernsey at its very best.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This is probably the hotel with the best views on the island, certainly of the sunsets...definitely stunning.
For a 3* hotel it could be claimed that it is a touch on the expensive side, as it is probably due a gentle facelift in the next year or so, some things are starting to show a bit of wear and tear. Car parking is a bit of an issue at the moment as there seems to be a bit of neighbourly politics going on. However, the staff were great, and made us feel really welcome.
Staff superb from the reception to the bar staff, very good food, would recommend, and that's from someone who does not comment.