- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Food was excellent - mouth watering & beautifully presented!..."
"The staff were very welcoming and extremely helpful. While some of the hotel decor could be upgraded our stay was extremely pleasant with th..."
"Me and my boyfriend decided to come here instead of another hotel that we used to frequent as the other one wasn't able to take us on the Fr..."
"Stayed in one of the recently redecorated rooms (14). Really nice...."
"Stayed here for t in the park, staff were very friendly and helpful, would defiantly stay here again for the same reason. Only criticism I h..."
About the hotel
A family owned 3 star hotel located in the leafy suburbs of Kirkcaldy. The Dean Park Hotel recently completed stage 1 of a major refurbishment including, 33 excellent bedrooms and 6 meeting rooms, which are spacious and airy and provide all the facilities you would expect from a hotel of this standard. The hotel offers both excellent accommodation and conferencing facilities.
Renowned locally for good food and attentive service. We have a long standing reputation as the place to stay and dine in Kirkcaldy. Ideally located for both business and leisure guest. The city of Edinburgh is a 40 min drive or alternatively a 30 minute scenic train journey from Kirkcaldy train station. St Andrews - 17 Miles, Dunfermline - 12 Miles. The Dean Park will not disapoint anyone looking for an excellent hotel that offers great service and superb value for money
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
we stayed at the hotel as a family wedding was taken place there.
check in was no problem i had called ahead to pay for our room as i noticed it was a book now pay later reception took the payment by phone with no issues. Our room was one of the more up to date looking rooms and was very pleasant. Our issues stared with the accommodation when my husband tried to go for a shower and for there to be no hot water being produced. We told reception who did tell us on return from a family meal that they had looked at the shower and would have a plumber out in the morning as they couldn't find any obvious problem and that no one else had issues with hot water ( i know this not to be true as we had other family members staying on our floor that also had issues with hot water) we were moved next door to a more dated room but the room did have hot water. Our only other personal problem with the hotel ( there were other issues found by other family members but they are writing there own reviews with there issues) was when my father in law came to the breakfast table on the day of check out to say that someone had paid for his room with the same card as myself which no other member of my family owns, I quired at the desk to which i was told they had messed up payments for the rooms we were just lucky there was no price difference but still quite annoying to find out. i would look at other accommodation if having to stay in kirkcaldy again.
Food was excellent - mouth watering & beautifully presented.