- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"A super overnight stay at a super hotel organised by Late Rooms.com..."
"We had a really enjoyable stay. The room was spacious and the bed comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We only had breakfa..."
"From welcome to departure everything was great...."
"Lovely character hotel . friendly and helpful staff..."
"Being greeted on arrival and helped with luggage to our room was a lovely personal touch. The room was a lovely big size, well presented and..."
About the hotel
The Three Salmons Hotel is nestled in the beautiful market town of Usk, Monmouthshire. Exuding traditional old world charm whilst delivering friendly knowledgeable service, The Three Salmons Hotel has an excellent reputation locally for its food and has also been formally recognised by the AA. The Three Salmons Hotel offers both a bar and a restaurant menu using only the freshest, locally sourced ingredients.
The restaurant even bakes its own bread daily and uses as many vegetables grown on their own premises as possible. Its cleverly constructed culinary offerings are complemented by an extensive wine cellar of both old and new world wines The Three Salmons Hotel is friendly enough to be welcoming for small groups and couples yet large enough to accommodate larger group and parties.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Three cheers for The THREE SALMONS
A super overnight stay at a super hotel organised by Late Rooms.com
Comfortable and convivial
We had a really enjoyable stay.
The room was spacious and the bed comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We only had breakfast as we were visiting friends during the day. The breakfast was very good.