- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Perfect for a Business Stay..."
"Perfect great value and well kept hotel - whilst out of St Helier so car is required, this is what we wanted. Staff were very friendly and a..."
"From the moment we arrived at The Beachcombers we had a lovely warm welcome, all the staff very friendly and very helpful. Our rooms were lo..."
"Friendly and helpful staff and nice room for a family of four. However, the water pressure in the shower was poor. Our children enjoyed the..."
"Room was situated above dining area and every night there was noise from tables and chairs being moved across the dining floor, presumably t..."
About the hotel
The Beachcombers Newly refurbished Boutique Hotel is situated in Grouville on the south east coast of Jersey and next to the Royal Jersey Golf Course and the beautiful bay of Grouville only a few minutes walk from the magnificent beaches. At the end of the bay is the picturesque harbour of Gorey with its many award winning restaurants and coffee shops, nestled beneath the Historic Mont Orgueil Castle, on a clear day the distant coast of France is visible. Grouville is some 10 minutes drive from St Helier harbour and 25 minutes from Jersey International airport.
Hire cars can be arranged by the hotel at very competitive rates. A short walk behind the hotel is the beautiful landscaped reservoir of Queens Valley, a haven for nature lovers and walkers alike. A truly wonderful setting to appreciate the real beauty of Jersey. The Bedrooms The Beachcombers has 45 newly refurbished bedrooms all with wi-fi, flat screen televisions and all comfortably furnished. Superior larger rooms are also available with a sitting area and also larger family rooms can accommodate extra beds for children. The Cuisine Le Bistro offers daily changing menu mostly French and English cuisine featuring local seafood, various meats, pasta and salads. Childrens meals available by request. Lunch and light refreshments are served in Le Bar or around the pool
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire, Badminton, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Beachcombers in Jersey are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for a Business Stay
Perfect great value and well kept hotel - whilst out of St Helier so car is required, this is what we wanted.
Staff were very friendly and always willing to help out.