- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Good hotel with very friendly staff and good service. The hotel doesn't look the best on first arrival as you go close to the main bar but y..."
"Great location. The hotel was clean, staff were really welcoming and helpful and the room was spacious with a lovely en-suite bathroom. Our..."
"Accomadation a little dated but service & friendliness was second to none...."
"managed to get a room last minute as our booking for another hotel had been messed up!! The hotel was nice staff extremely pleasant.we had a..."
About the hotel
Here at the Crags Hotel in Callander we like to go about things in a relaxed and leisurely fashion… and if you haven’t stayed in our B&B before then you are in for a pleasant surprise… whether you are visiting Callander for leisure, outdoor activities or business then there is no more friendly place to stay than the Crags Hotel!
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel with very friendly staff and good service.
The hotel doesn't look the best on first arrival as you go close to the main bar but you soon realise that it is a very nice hotel
The hotel was clean, staff were really welcoming and helpful and the room was spacious with a lovely en-suite bathroom. Our dog was also made really welcome. They were flexible about our late arrival at 10.30pm due to work commitments. The breakfast was wonderful especially the haggis. The barman was also very friendly when we enjoyed a few drinks after our arrival. The bed in our room was very comfortable and we had a good nights sleep. Would definately recommend