This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Du Parc is located between the beach and the forest, in the charming city of Hardelot. While staying in one of our 81 quality rooms, you will receive a refreshing view and a wonderful sense of relaxation. All our rooms are light and spacious, charmingly decorated and some of them have a balcony or a terrace opening onto the park or forest.
Newly renovated, our gourmet restaurant and lounge offer fine dining along with delicate cuisine. Our Piano-Bar 'Le Saint Laurent' is opened every day and our head barman will be able to suggest a wide range of cocktails as well as a selection of cigars. Enjoy a game of tennis, or a game of golf in one of the two courses nearby, with a variety of sport and leisure equipments which are also available.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Horse Riding
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Du Parc in Neufchatel Hardelot is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.70(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet